Tuesday 13 November 2012

Nifty Notion #4: Pill Popping Preparation


I take tablets. A small handful every day. At least I should. The truth is I often can not be bothered. I know I need them. I know they will help me function but in the moment am often too tired to be bothered standing there opening all the containers and getting them out. So I don’t (and end up paying for it).

A month or so ago a brilliant idea whirled into my head. I often say that I would be happy to take them if someone else would just get them all ready for me. What if that someone was me? What if I could get all my tablets for the week prepared and only have to deal with all those containers once a week?

I became a woman on a mission. I needed one of those handy compartmentalised pill travel sets. A big one. Most of the ones I had seen around were too small.  Just when it seemed all options had been exhausted (as was I), my ‘Hallelujah’ moment arrived. The girl at the chemist was very helpful. She listened to my dilemma. Looked at me as if I was a bit strange (let ‘em think what they like) and then sold me the most expensive piece of plastic I have bought without a lifetime warranty attached.



This has space for four lots of tablets per day for a week. Twenty eight wonderful sections. Requiring only two spots a day, I can fit a fortnights worth in this handy apparatus. Yeah!

So far the whole concept has worked really well. The costly contraption has earned its keep. I guess that means it can stay.


PS - Cheaper versions of this do exist. I know. I saw one the other day *sigh*



undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...