Monday 27 August 2012

Nifty Notions


A few folk have asked me recently, “How do you do it?” The ‘it’ referring to raising a family, keeping house, and dealing with CFS.

The simple answer is one day at a time and God!

In practical terms I have learned how to cheat (gasp!). I would love to live in an always organised, mostly tidy, feel-free-to-drop-by-at-any-time-and-I-will-not-be-embarrassed house. However this is just not reality. Over the years I have come up with a few simpler ways of doing the house work; or rather coping strategies for days when it is all too much.

Sometimes providing a meal for the family can also be a draining task. Take-out is not only expensive, but does not tend to be overly healthy either. As a family we have come up with a few favourites for such occasions.

A little light bulb came on (in my head) the other day. Why not share these things? Well…why not! I know I am not alone in this and have been grateful for friend’s suggestions over the years.

Consequently I am creating a new page to share my discoveries with you.  

Stay tuned for Nifty Notion #1…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...